- This event has passed.
2017 SICC Golf Tournament
24 August, 2017 @11:00 am- 9:00 pm|
The Chamber’s 2017 golf tournament teed off at the Singapore Island Country Club on 24 August. We were very honoured to have the company of Mr Ng Chee Meng, Minister for Education (Schools) and Second Minister for Transport as our Guest of Honour.
More than 80 members and friends took on the exciting New Course, where lush greenery, intermittent ponds and the soothing sounds of birds chirping in the distance created the perfect setting for business networking. Despite the late afternoon showers, players managed to complete the game on time and our top 3 winners were announced during the post-tournament celebratory dinner:
- Champion – Tony Mitchell
- 1st Runner-up – Christopher Rummery
- 2nd Runner-up – Jung Young Soo
Prizes were also given out for novelty games:
- Longest Drive, Hole 7 – Yutaka Gozu
- Longest Drive, Hole 16 – Tony Mitchell
- Nearest to Pin, Hole 6 – Yoshihiko Kimata
- Nearest to Pin, Hole 11 – John Brice
- Nearest to Line, Hole 3 – Uttam Kripalani
- Nearest to Line, Hole 15 – Hery Kuswoyo
The night ended on a high as 10 players bagged lucky draw prizes consisting of luxury hotel stays, dining experiences at top restaurants and premium home appliances. Congratulations to all winners!
We would also like to express our heartfelt appreciation to all our sponsors for their generous and enthusiastic support, without which, this tournament could not have been possible.
Our Corporate Sponsors
Goodie Bag Sponsors