The employer is a large and diversified Asian conglomerate with interests in petrochemicals, raw materials, fertilisers and other sectors. With a group turnover of more than $15 billion and manufacturing facilities in four continents, the group is rapidly expanding its presence globally. The Corporate Finance team of the Group manages a portfolio of global investments and M&A initiatives, primarily in the manufacturing sector. To support further expansion of the team in Singapore, the Group is looking for:
Position: Senior Manager – Corporate Finance (M&A)
Job Code: EXP/SM-CF-M&A/SG/1022
Reporting to the Executive Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Conducting active research, due diligence, and analysis on investment/M&A opportunities in existing and adjacent sectors
• M&A Strategy, Origination, Deal Structuring, Financial Analysis and Due Diligence
• Valuations, Investor meetings, Presentations and Negotiations, Deal Closure
• Integration planning/Restructuring
• Working closely with the network of bankers, corporate advisors and lawyers
• Monitoring industry trends/developments and performance of portfolio companies
• Risk Management.
• Management Reporting.
• Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Business/Finance/Engineering from reputed institutions.
• CA/CPA/CFA qualification or MBA (Finance)
• At least 10-12 years of relevant experience in driving and managing M&A initiatives with large corporates, tier-1 business advisory/consulting companies
• Strong buy-side investment experience, especially in mid- to large-scale manufacturing sector
• Strong fundamental and technical analysis, and critical thinking capabilities
• Regional/global exposure preferred
• Hands-on. Entrepreneurial and adaptable. Cross-cultural sensitivity.
• The candidate should be willing to take responsibility for managing/overseeing complete M&A cycle from origination to execution.
• Ability to balance conflicting requirements of multitasking and detail orientation.
• Ability to work independently assisted by a lean team, external consultants and service providers.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Good coordination and follow-up skills.
Please apply with a detailed CV (preferably including details on Education & Training, Key Skills, Detailed Work Experience, Professional Referees, Current/Expected Salaries and Contact Details) to [email protected]
Kindly state the position and Code as the subject of your email. We regret that we would only be in a position to respond to shortlisted candidates.