Back to the office 2.0
In Back to the Office in October the Legal Services Interest Group of the SICC looked at the challenges that COVID-19 continues to pose for businesses; in this second in the series panellists looked forward to discuss the future of law firm working practices.
The session specifically focused on agile working, return to the office, safe office working, premises and related issues in a post-covid world. The panellists discussed and shared issues and ideas, possible solutions and strategies for an office landscape for both law firms and in house legal teams.
Martin Green, Managing Partner, Stephenson Harwood
The panel comprised:
- Rebecca Chew, Deputy Managing Partner, Rajah & Tann
- Stephen Revell, Consultant, Freshfield Bruckhaus Deringer and Founder of law firm advisory company – Making Change Happen
- Eudora Tan, Partner, Real Estate, Allen & Gledhill
- Jenny Tsin, Partner, Joint Head of Employment Practice, Wong Partnership
- John Rogers, Singapore Managing Partner, Walkers
Many thanks to the moderator and panellists for their insights and thanks, too, to those that attended, for their contributions.