All companies with a business in Singapore may apply for membership irrespective of size or sector. The Chamber represents companies from more than 40 nationalities and 20 sectors. The Chamber represents over 600 local and foreign companies from multinationals to one to two people start-ups. Honorary membership is extended to ambassadors, high commissioners and their deputies from many countries by tradition to benefit members with truly international perspectives and reach.
Members of the Singapore International Chamber of Commerce will benefit from many advantages:
- Connect with Singapore’s policy makers
- Access an effective and respected advocate for your views on government policy
- Open doors for you and your business through networking with members from over 40 different nationality groupings and 20 industry segments
- Join Chamber Committees to expand your knowledge and drive thought leadership
- Receive exclusive invitations to member-only events
- Enjoy preferential and priority registrations for all other events
- Get a complimentary copy of the Members’ Directory every year
- Participate in the SICC Membership Benefits Scheme
- Be rewarded for referring new members to the Chamber
- Preferential rates for issuance of certificates of origin (CO) and ATA carnets
SICC is active, credible and here for you.