The Necessity for a Just Cause in effective Workplace Culture
14 November 2023 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
We had a wonderful opportunity to hear from a young and motivated entrepreneur, Nathan Woodrow, Founder & CEO of Ryde International, where he shared practical strategies that bring business principles to life and some of the misconceptions that exist around culture, motivation and performance. Ryde International is a storytelling and moments company which specializes in sustainable clothing.
Here are some key takeaways from the session:
- Craft the right purpose statement (Just Cause) and set a common achievable and tangible goal that can motivate employees and influence their performances.
- The mission and purpose can have wide social influences when the storytelling is executed in a meaningful way.
- Make the effort to understand your employees and build the right culture where employees and employers can thrive in.
- Create a safe space for open communication and place high importance on employees’ well-being in relation to having a sustainable and evolving culture.
- Trust and understanding are the basis for cultivating strong and nurturing employee-employer relationships.
Many thanks, once again, to Nathan for his sharing and to our participants for attending the webinar.
Click here to watch the webinar recording.