SICC Post-Budget Webinar
19 February 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The Chamber is one of the first business associations to organise its annual Post-Budget event which took place on 19 February 2021. We were fortunate to have the following expert speakers this year:
– Mr. Irvin Seah, Executive Director, Group Research, DBS Bank
– Ms. Valerie Chan, Analyst, ASEAN macro, UBS – Chief Investment Office Wealth Management
– Mr. Tan Teck Leng, Executive Director, Forex Strategist, UBS – Chief Investment Office GWM
– Ms. Lee Wen Ching, Director, Equity Analyst, UBS – Chief Investment Office WM
– Mr. Tan Tay Lek, Partner, Tax, PwC Singapore
This year’s budget focused on sustainability on all fronts – social, fiscal, economic and environmental. The speakers provided useful insights and views on how this budget supports businesses and workers. Following their individual presentations, Mr. Victor Mills, Chief Executive of SICC moderated a Q&A session.
Many thanks to all our speakers for sharing their expertise and insights with us.
Click here to watch the webinar.