Confronting a Different World: 2021 Growth & Talent Trends
29 January 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
The key messages from this morning’s webinar on the subject of 2021 growth and talent trends were:-
• Covid-19 has been the catalyst for much workplace change but there is still business growth.
• Employers and employees have to adapt to new ways of working that are here to stay like working from home. Both have much to do to co-create and sustain positive workplace culture.
• We should all focus on the quality of our output not the number of hours worked.
• Complacency is the enemy not tech and
• Emerging markets are the new remote talent pool for businesses everywhere
The Chamber thanks our speakers Mr. Charles Ferguson, Mr. John Antos and Ms. Deng Yuying for their time and insights. Special thanks to Globalization Partners as the Exclusive Event Sponsor and to the members of the audience for their participation.
Click here to watch the webinar recording.
Exclusive Event Sponsor