ATA Carnet Seminar
8 November 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
SICC Members' Room, 6 Raffles Quay #10-01, Singapore 048580
The next ATA Carnet Seminar takes place on Thursday, 8 November 2018. The ATA Carnet facilitates the shipment of goods to a foreign country for temporary purposes like an exhibition or helps an orchestra shipping its instruments on tour. Because the exact same goods will be re-exported back to Singapore, the ATA Carnet means that goods can be shipped without having to pay import duties and taxes at each destination. That means significant cost savings for your business.
This half day seminar will provide participants with all they need to know to apply for and use the ATA Carnet.
Who Should Attend
- Sales executives who require to bring commercial samples on business trips
- Companies who wish to showcase goods at overseas exhibitions
- Companies or individuals who require to bring along professional equipment abroad
- Freight forwarders and event companies acting for their clients
Key Topics Covered
- How the ATA Carnet works – types of goods permitted and countries which accept it
- The benefits to your business of using an ATA Carnet
- How to apply for an ATA Carnet – key information needed and the responsibilities of Carnet users
- Common discrepancies and irregularities and how to avoid them so you do not lose time and money
Do register early as this event is only open to 16 participants. Cost includes course materials, a guide to the ATA Carnet and refreshments.
|Date||Thursday, 8 November 2018|
|Time||9.00am – 12.00pm|
|(Registration commences from 9.00am; light breakfast|
|will be served. The seminar will start at 9.15am.)|
|Venue||SICC Members’ Room|
|6 Raffles Quay #10-01|
|*Nearest MRT Station: Raffles Place|
|$90 (Non Members)|
|*Cost includes GST, course materials, a guide to the|
|ATA Carnet and refreshments.|
|Registration Closes||Friday, 2 November 2018|
To register, please email your full name, designation, company and contact details to [email protected]. An invoice will then be sent to you by email for settlement. Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment and no refunds will be allowed.
For enquiries, please contact Wen Qing at 6500 0966 or email [email protected].
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Ms Kok Mei Heng is the Chamber’s former Director of Trade Facilitation and is now SICC’s Senior Trainer for Certification Services. She has more than 20 years’ experience helping members and customers with their Certification needs.