The Employer is a global market leader in providing content technology and solutions, data and education technology solutions, services and subject matter expertise across various industries. Leveraging its deep domain expertise and suite of proprietary technology platforms, the company brings forth cutting-edge innovation for the extraction, enrichment and transformation of structured and unstructured content and information assets.
With a client-base in more than 30 countries, the company’s multi-geographical resource pool is comprised of more than 15000 employees strategically located in Asia, Europe and Americas. For its Singapore HQ, the company is looking for an experienced IT solutions sales professional to join the team as:
Position: Vice President – Sales (Data Solutions) – Asia Pacific
Job Code: EXP/VP-S(DS)/APAC/SG/1022
Reporting to the Global Head of Sales based in the US, the selected candidate will be responsible for selling the company’s Data Solutions to a wide range of enterprise clients in Education, BFSI, Media, Telecom, Healthcare, Pharma, and other sectors in Asia Pacific region.
He/she will devise and implement a regional sales strategy and set up Sales and Pipeline Management processes in line with the overall business growth objectives. With primary focus on revenue growth, he/she will identify clients in different sectors/geographies and drive the New Client Acquisition and Account Management processes.
He/She will build alliances and partnerships, as required, in some markets/sectors; and as the business grows, build and mentor a high calibre sales team.
Ideal candidates will be business-savvy senior sales professionals with a strong background in selling Data Solutions to clients in different verticals in Asia Pacific region – especially ASEAN, Hong Kong, ANZ and Japan. They will have:
• Graduate/post-graduate qualifications from reputed institutions
• 15-18 years of relevant working experience in data solutions/products/services companies.
• Strong skills in New Client Acquisition and Pipeline Management.
• Exposure to selling Data Solutions to large enterprise clients, especially in BFSI, Education/EdTech, Healthcare, Publishing, Research, Telecom and other sectors that generate/consume very large volumes of structured/unstructured data
• Excellent client relationship management skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of Asian languages, esp Mandarin, Japanese or Bahasa would be advantageous.
• Ability to work in cross-cultural teams across multiple time zones – in Asia, Americas and Europe
• Hands-on. Independent, self-driven and resourceful.
• High energy level. Positive, “Can Do” attitude.
Please apply with a detailed CV (preferably including details on Education & Training, Key Skills, Detailed Work Experience, Professional Referees, Current/Expected Salaries and Contact Details) to [email protected]
Kindly state the position and Code as the subject of your email. We regret that we would only be in a position to respond to shortlisted candidates.