The employer is the Singapore regional HQ of a diversified Asian conglomerate with interests in energy, infrastructure and commodities trading business. With a multibillion-dollar sales turnover, and a highly-skilled multi-ethnic team spread across several countries, the Group is expanding its presence globally. For its Singapore office, the Group is looking for a qualified professional to join the team as:
Position: Senior Manager – Corporate Finance (Infrastructure Investments)
Job Code: EXP/MCFI/SG/0821
Working closely with Group Corporate Finance team in the HQ, the selected candidate will be responsible for providing support in the following areas/functions:
• Development of Group capital management plans and international fundraising initiatives
• Presentation and discussions with various stakeholders including internal teams, investors, lenders, rating agencies etc
• Interaction with international banks and public and private debt capital markets for fundraising. Preparation of pitch books, presentations, research, valuation models and supporting documentation
• Preparation of financial models, analysis, proposals, marketing documents for M&A and corporate finance transactions. Due Diligence, preparing reports and documentation for negotiation and finalisation.
• Conducting in-depth research and financial/investment analysis on companies, industries or markets of interest to the Group, including valuation analyses, benchmarking and comparative analysis
• Streamlining compliance protocols to ensure consistency in financial transparency in management reporting and performance.
• Interfacing with Finance/accounting, internal audit, planning, and treasury functions for Risk Management initiatives
Ideal candidates will have:
• Degree in Business/Finance/Engineering from premier institutions. Plus CA/CPA/MBA with specialization in Finance.
• At least 10-12 years of relevant experience of which the last 2-3 years should be in a similar role, preferably in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, or Business Advisory teams of top-tier consulting/accounting firms.
• Exposure to Infrastructure Projects (Power, Utilities, Ports, Terminals, Roads/Highways, Renewable Energy, Warehousing Complexes etc). Other sectors of interest would be large-scale manufacturing, industrial parks and data centres.
• Strong commercial acumen, research, analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent English communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others, building good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Cultural Sensitivity. Ability to work in multi-ethnic teams across different time zones.
• Meticulous and detailed. Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Strong time management and follow-up skills.
Please apply with a detailed CV (preferably including details on Education & Training, Key Skills, Work Experience, Language Skills, Professional Referees, Current/Expected Salaries and Contact Details) to [email protected]
Kindly state the position and Code as the subject of your email. We would be in a position to respond only to shortlisted candidates.