This Job is closed on 19/12/2022
Reason: No match made
About the Role
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the successful individual will assist with the development, delivery and execution of our talent management programmes, initiatives, and activities in line with the firm’s strategy. This role will give you the opportunity to apply a forward-looking view to partnering with the business to achieve strategic outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in talent acquisition and talent management initiatives with particular focus in the full cycle of internship programmes such as campus recruitment, onboarding and offboarding.
- Able to analyse and anticipate future demands and drive refinements to recruitment channels and methods.
- Provide support in learning & development programmes, wellness, and employee engagement initiatives, including planning and managing the calendar of events and activities.
- Familiar with survey tools and able to conduct verbal feedback, analyse and generate meaningful data.
- Maintain the internship and learning & development database.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Display great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work and able to view change in a positive manner
- Are creative and are constantly looking for innovative ways to solve problems
- Are able to manage ambiguity and deal comfortably with the uncertainty of change
- Are able to deal constructively with problems or situations that do not seem to have clear outcomes
- Are a meticulous and detail-oriented individual
- Are an excellent team player with a positive mindset