This Job is closed on 13/12/2022
Reason: Requested by member
We are a small group of top mentors, coaches and trainers.
We have been in business for 30 years, dealing with international corporate and personal clients.
The job involves:
- Dealing with the admin aspects of clients and mentors online and face-to-face
- Arranging in-person and Zoom meetings, and being familiar with and understanding these media
- Monitoring, acknowledging and sorting incoming emails
- Keeping diaries up to date
- Tagging and sorting clients’ records and monitoring clients’ progress
- Keeping our social media accounts updated with TMI’s latest news and publications
The work requires someone who is detailed and thorough. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential. Attention to being precise with the minutiae and being a good proof-reader are vital. Ensuring that clients’ information is kept private and secure is a must. Ability to give timely responses is also vitally important. Trustworthiness is vital, of course.
Great service demands intelligent, prompt precision.
This role requires you to be based in Singapore. The role allows you to work from home but you should be able to commit to at least three times a week (9am to 6pm) schedule. You will be required to join team meetings on Zoom or face-to-face at least once a week.
- Required Skills & Experience
- 3 – 5 years of work experience as a mature office administrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace tools
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge with Windows PC, Android phone and working with software for devices
- Relevant customer service experience
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
We work as a close-knit team, sharing what we do, learning all the time, striving to give the very best service and enjoying our work to the full. Mentoring, coaching and training are the three most interesting and lively businesses in the world today. We are leaders in the development of the best of these skills.
Interested applicants, please write to [email protected]