This is a marketing communications role with the focus on publications and event planning, marketing and execution:
• Project manage the production of Chamber publications including the weekly e-newsletter, annual Members’ Directory, e-book and Annual Review
• Work closely with the team to drive the growth of the Chamber’s social media presence (primarily LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube)
• Develop compelling social media content aligned with the Chamber’s activities, objectives and values
• Provide support to the planning and execution of the Chamber’s flagship annual business awards
• On an ad-hoc basis, help manage other Chamber events from start to on-site execution and conclude with post-event follow-ups
• Manage and update the Chamber’s website and social media platforms providing statistical analysis & reporting
• A high degree of autonomy directly linked to competencies
• Really varied work so you will never get bored
• A 5-day work week with minimal evening engagements
• A stable, pro-family, positive workplace culture
• A small but great team
– A less structured career path as progression can be lateral or vertical depending on an individual’s attitude, drive and capabilities
– Multi-tasking can sometimes be an adrenalin rush
– Proof-reading and managing multiple rounds of edits for publications
• Positive attitude, adaptable problem-solver
• Fluent in spoken and written English with a flair for writing
• Experience in the planning and production of print and online publications
• A track record in social media management
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Singapore International Chamber of Commerce is looking for the right motivated person to join its team.
Interested applicants may apply via email [email protected]
Along with your resume please include a concise covering letter which explains why you are applying for this role and what you could bring to it.
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.