This Job is closed on 26/11/2022
Reason: No match made
- Assist the Regional Manager (Singapore) in the design of enrolment marketing strategies in local market to promote both Full time and Part Time programmes
- Develop, design, and execute above-the-line and below-the-line advertising and marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage campaign micro-sites and ensure all the promotional materials are appropriate for the market
- Measure and evaluate the performance of various marketing campaigns/activities (online and offline) against set goals
- Work with the local student recruitment team to develop, launch and evaluate email drip campaigns to bring qualified prospects
- Performance reporting and provide market intelligence on competitors’ advertising and marketing activities
- Ensure all activities within the local market accord with the requirements of EduTrust
- Ensure all documentations and activities accord with the requirement of EduTrust, SQC and JCUS policy framework requirements
- Perform ad-hoc duties and/or other duties as assigned by Reporting Manager
Annual Remuneration: SGD 53,000 – SGD 80,000
Click https://careers.jcu.edu.sg/cw/en/listing to find out more and submit your application.
Closing Date: 26 November 2022
We thank you for your interest and regret we are only able to notify shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right to invite applications or, alternatively, not to make an appointment.
The Singapore campus of James Cook University (registered as James Cook University Pte Ltd in Singapore) is a wholly owned company of James Cook University Australia. The University offers Bachelor & Master Programs in Business, Psychology, Information Technology & Education at the Singapore campus of James Cook University.