This Job is closed on 11/11/2022
Reason: No match made
The employer is a large manufacturer and distributor of automotive parts. It has a global presence with R&D and manufacturing facilities in Europe and Asia and offers a comprehensive product portfolio. Its products are exported to more than 100 countries worldwide.
With a multibillion-dollar turnover, strong growth record, highly qualified global workforce of several thousand employees, the Group plans to expand in adjacent markets, and beyond, with a dynamic plan for growth and expansion in new businesses through concerted strategies in product and process innovations, including digital transformation. It is looking for a senior growth strategy professional to join the team as:
Position: Head of Growth Strategy & Innovation
Job Code: EXP/H-GSI/SG/1022
The selected candidate will report to the President of the Group and will build and drive the global agenda for Group’s growth and innovation. The agenda would enable the organisation to adopt business transformation and digital/product/process innovation at large scale, and the selected candidate will act as the chief facilitator and coordinator of a wide range of enabling functions and activities. Key responsibilities include:
• Identify areas for futuristic growth for the Group in existing and adjacent businesses
• Drive and lead the strategic projects, in the areas of identifying adjacencies, diversification, alternate technologies.
• Articulate, challenge and measure impact of strategic projects and ventures in partnership with key stakeholders.
• Create roadmaps, sustainability and governance frameworks.
• Define and manage the innovation process inside the organisation that identifies strategies, business opportunities and new technologies
• Develop new capabilities and architectures with partners, new business models and new industry structures to exploit the new business opportunities.
• Engage internal & external resources in the whole innovation cycle, include establishing external partnerships.
• Follow closely on the market evolutions and global trends, understand the drivers behind that drive them and how they impact the organisation.
• Facilitate strategic planning process, and develop and drive new business models, growth models.
• Define and execute future goals by analysing market trends to look for important projects, ventures, potential targets and other partnership opportunities working with key stakeholders in the business
• Work directly with the top management to frame, design and deliver growth transformation.
• Facilitate deeper in-house deliberations to focus on company’s core strategic vision, including identifying and prioritizing the key projects and ensure execution, on wide-reaching and cross-functional subjects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Business from top-tier university. MBA, or similar post-graduate professional qualification in business management, preferably with focus on strategy and innovation management
• 18-25 years of experience in strategy design and delivery, business development, strategy consulting with mid- to large-sized corporations, or with leading strategy consulting firms
• Ability to see patterns and drive out-of-the-box thinking using structured and lateral thinking. Futuristic thinking and approach.
• Demonstrated ability to bring innovative thinking processes and methodologies to operations and management
• Advanced skills to lead business planning, innovation development, and introducing new business models, through the oversight of business development staff and cross-functional, multi-ethnic, geographically distributed teams, including executive level leaders.
• Strong influencing skills. Ability to engage in and facilitate dialogues and debates on alternative ideas, options and strategies.
• Highly advanced verbal and written communication, facilitation, and presentation skills including the ability to positively interact with executives, providers, and staff at all levels.
• Demonstrated business acumen; able to assess financial implications of decisions and actions
• Ability to work closely with C-level leaders in the Group and influence their thinking and decisions towards transformation and innovation.
• Highly data literate with strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
Please apply with a detailed CV (preferably including details on Education & Training, Key Skills, Detailed Work Experience, Professional Referees, Current/Expected Salaries and Contact Details) to [email protected].
Kindly state the position and Code as the subject of your email. We regret that we would only be in a position to respond to shortlisted candidates.