SGD 3,000 – SGD 5,000
You are a results-driven Accountant supporting and helping organize the financial and accounting affairs of the company.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be part of a multinational team with members across Singapore, Australia, and Philippine locations.
- Assist in Maintaining Group financial accounts
- Assist in Monthly Financial Reports, Annual Budgets, and maintaining up-to-date forecasts.
- Assist in Ensuring Debt collection is meeting targets.
- Ensure corporate compliance with tax obligations.
- Day-to-Day Invoicing and Payments.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Professional Accounting Qualifications.
- 5+ years of accounting and finance experience
- Experience in finance in the retail industry.
- Experience working in a multinational, with Australian and Singaporean tax and company compliance requirements is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with internal control documentation.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this role as is the ability to manage your time effectively and efficiently.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for then send us your application and let’s have a chat soon! 🙂