This Job is closed on 21/11/2022
Reason: No match made
The Account Executive will be expected to handle a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the retention and development of accounts assigned to him/her.
• Responsible for retention and development of client accounts assigned to him/her
• Handle enquiries from clients on policy coverage and claims enquiries.
• Formulate and adopt planned renewal strategy, including marketing of insurance programs, preparation of renewal reports and ensure
successful retention of accounts
• The Executive will be expected to front the clients by understanding their needs and liaise with insurer on suitable quotes / policies.
• Perform regular review of portfolio of accounts and visits to clients.
• Prospect new business where opportunities arise and develop marketing strategies with the Employee Benefits Practice Leader.
• Engage with the insurance markets and build good rapport.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of policy documents and premium billing
• Ensure proper and timely documentation of client records and correspondences are electronically filed.
• Any other responsibilities as assigned by superior.
• Possess Certificate in General Insurance, Health Insurance
• Min 3 years of account servicing experience
• Ideal to have experience handling benefits related insurance
• Strong negotiation and influential skills (Able to negotiate with insurers and influence clients on proposed recommendations).
• Strong in verbal and written communication.
• Independent and good follow up skills.
If you have good technical knowledge in employee benefits products, possess a relevant insurance qualification and have at least 3 years of broking experience handling corporate accounts, please send your resume in for a further discussion.