Everyone in business everywhere can join
All companies with a business in Singapore or an interest in Singapore may apply for membership irrespective of size or sector. All individuals engaged in commercial and professional activities are also welcome as individual members.
The Chamber represents about 500 local and foreign owned companies from multinationals to one to two people start-ups which together represent more than 40 nationalities and 20 sectors.
By tradition, Honorary Membership is extended to Ambassadors, High Commissioners and their deputies from many countries to benefit members with truly international perspectives and reach..
How do I benefit from membership of Singapore International Chamber of Commerce?
- You and your fellow members form the ecosystem with an edge that is SICC. It functions to your advantage when you leverage the ecosystem to share your expertise, knowledge and thought leadership. This is how you expand your personal and business networks
- Participate in Chamber events, be a speaker or moderator and/or drive the work of an Interest Group allied to your interests or business.
- Above all, provide your input. Tell the Secretariat what your membership objectives are and what you need to achieve them. The SICC team will do its very best to deliver
- Connect and dialogue with Singapore’s policymakers
- Access an effective and respected advocate for your views on government policy and policy implementation when you need to
- Enjoy preferential and priority registrations for all events
- Be rewarded for referring new members to the Chamber
- Enjoy preferential rates for the issuance of Certificates of Origin (COs) and ATA Carnets (applicable for registered companies only)
- Receive a complimentary copy of the Members’ Directory every year
Choose from different membership categories to suit your needs:-
- Offers a premium suite of exclusive benefits to help increase your outreach to your fellow members and the wider business community in Singapore
- Benefits include enhanced and sustained visibility across our most significant marketing channels, opportunities to co-develop and share thought-leadership content and unlimited complimentary event passes to all except our AGM Luncheon and annual Awards Gala
- This is our most popular membership category. Annual membership dues cover membership for all your employees with no limit
- Applicable only to brand new businesses less than 3 years old (based on the company’s ACRA registration date)
- Brand new businesses are those which are not a Singapore subsidiary, joint-venture or spin-off of a MNC or large organisation
- Regular Chamber membership will apply when the company reaches its fourth year of incorporation
- Membership for yourself only
|Start-ups Memberships||Premium Memberships|
|Invitation to join one or more Chamber Interest Groups to expand knowledge and networks.|
|Collaborate on and/or speak at one Chamber wide event every year|
|Get featured in the Chamber’s e-newsletter lead article and social media platforms through contribution of thought leadership content|
|Logo acknowledgement and profile write-up on website and in Members’ Directory|
|Logo feature at Chamber events|
|Exclusive invitations to member-only events|
|Preferential rates and priority registration for all other events|
|Unlimited complimentary invitations to C-Suite networking events*|
|Unlimited complimentary registrations to all other events*|
|20% discount off corporate tables*|
|One complimentary copy of the Members’ Directory each year|
|Preferential rates for issuance of COs and ATA Carnets*|
|Preferential rates for advertising||20% off member rate|
|Discounted rental rates for Chamber’s meeting rooms|
- C-Suite Networking event invitation applicable to c-suite executives only
- Complimentary event registrations not applicable for AGM Luncheon/Reception, SICC Awards Gala Dinner, special events
- Corporate tables are available at AGM Luncheon, SICC Awards Gala Dinner and special events (Note: Some of these events are organised biennially)
- COs and ATA Carnets not applicable for individual members