E-Commerce, ASEAN Economic Integration, and Competition Policy and Law: 16 Mar
The Competition Commission of Singapore (CCS) and ISEAS – Yusof Ishak Institute are jointly organising a symposium on “E-Commerce, ASEAN Economic Integration, and Competition Policy and Law” on 16 March 2017.
The Symposium will cover the following topics:
• Tracking and measurement of e-Commerce activities in ASEAN countries
• Role of e-Commerce in ASEAN economic integration
• E-Commerce and its impact on competition in markets within ASEAN countries
• E-Commerce and its impact on competition policy and law in ASEAN countries
• E-Commerce enabled disruptive technologies and innovations, and their impact on regulations in ASEAN countries
Prominent speakers at the Symposium include:
• Mr Maximillian Bitter (CEO, Lazada)
• Mr Toh Han Li, Chief Executive, Competition Commission of Singapore
• Dr Michael Schaper, Deputy Chairman, Australia Competition and Consumers Commission
Registration details can be found here. Attendance to the Symposium is free of charge but registration is required by 14 March 2017.