Partner's Initiative - 5th Business Mission to Sri Lanka
Singapore Business Federation’s South Asia Business Group (SABG), together with International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SICCI), is organising its 5th Business Mission to Sri Lanka from 22 – 26 January 2018 (travel dates inclusive), in conjunction with a high-level visit. The delegation will be visiting Colombo, the commercial and economic center, with one of the busiest transhipment ports in South Asia.
Led by Mr S S Teo, Chairman of SBF, the mission aims to gain a first-hand understanding of the market dynamics and emerging sectors, and establish useful business and official contacts through our network of associations and chambers, investment promotion agencies and professional services.
The following sector-specific tracks are being arranged. Other tracks may also be included, but are dependent on the delegation composition and relevance.
• Track 1: Construction, Real Estate / Infrastructure Development
• Track 2: Information and Communication Technology / Business Process Outsourcing
• Track 3: Hospitality and Tourism
• Track 4: Wholesale Trade
• Track 5: Logistics
Meetings will be facilitated with government, leading state-owned, local conglomerates and international companies in the various sectors where relevant, such as:
• Track 1: Ministry of Megapolis and Western Development, China Habour (Colombo Port City), John Keells Group, Sanken Group, Access Engineering, Maga Engineering (Pvt) Ltd
• Track 2: Information and Communication Technology Agency, Lankan Angel Network, Dialog Axiata, MillenniumIT, EduLanka
• Track 3: Tourism Development Authority, Urban Development Authority, Aitken Spence PLC, Jetwings Group, Sanken Group
• Track 4: Hayleys PLC, Cargills (Ceylon) PLC, Brandix Lanka Limited, MAS Holdings, Abans Group
• Track 5: Hayleys Advantis Limited, John Keells Logistics (Pvt) Ltd, Ceyline Group of Companies
Mission Programme Highlights
• Briefing sessions on the market’s’ latest developments, investment and business opportunities, tax and legal system, industry specific overviews and insights
• Meetings and site visits with various local conglomerates and government ministries where relevant
• Business matching and networking with members of the respective local business communities, and representatives of the chambers and associations, government ministries, key conglomerates and Singapore companies there
Please contact Ms Stella Ng (email@example.com / 6827 6842) or Mr Cody Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org / 6827 6858) to indicate your interest, and to be kept updated on details of the programme and costs.
Visit http://bit.ly/2C61x3w for more details.