The following documents must be scanned upon application:
- Certificate of Origin from the Supplier's country (where applicable, the date of issue should not be more than 24 months); or, if this is not available,
- Foreign Supplier's Invoice (where applicable, the date of issue should not be more than 24 months); and
- In addition a copy of signed Bill of Lading/ Airway Bill from the Supplier's country; or failing which any other documents that may verify the origin of the goods; and
- Exporter's Invoice; and
- Yearly Declaration by Exporter that each CO application is based on a valid transaction/shipment (Annex V) - please submit the original declaration letter to SICC before making the first application electronically. Fax or photocopy is not acceptable.
- Any other document as may be necessary. These include Export Permit, Import Permit, Local Supplier's Invoice, Packing List, outgoing Signed Bill of Landing/Airway Bill etc.
SICC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to conduct physical inspection of the goods under application and to verify the particulars provided by the applicants. Therefore, please submit your application before shipping the goods.
Scanned supporting documents must be clear.
Before scanning the foreign supporting documents to SICC, the applicant (if he is not the direct importer of the goods) must get the local importer of the goods to mark and sign "Certified True Copy"and stamp the foreign supporting documents with his company's official rubber stamp.
Please scan the originals of supporting documents where applicable. If they are not available, photocopies are acceptable provided they are clear, marked and signed “Certified True Copy” by an authorized signatory of the CO applicant and stamped with the company’s official rubber stamp.
SICC also reserves the right to require applicants to produce the originals of supporting documents for its sighting, verification or retention. The originals may be returned with the endorsed certificates/documents and copies may be taken and retained by SICC.